Oceanfront property that face the endless blue waters of the Pacific in the Salvadoran surf getaway, Playa El Tunco. You’ll listen to the waves break in front of our oceanfront deck as you swing in a soft hammock, enjoying the sanctuary of Balancé.
Join Emily for a retreat surrounded by creating balance and clarity. Balancé Yoga Center provides a mindful space for following the threefold path to develop physical strength and well-being, mental clarity and inner light. Balance of body, mind, spirit. A pristine, tranquil space where dappled light and fresh air surround our practice. It is both expansive and intimate.
Dates: February 3-9, 2017
Group Size: 15
Location: Playa El Tunco, El Salvador
Activities: Yoga, Hiking, Surfing, Dining, Mayan Ruins, Salsa Dancing and more.
Airport:Monseñor Óscar Arnulfo Romero International Airport/ Comalapa
Accommodation: Balance Yoga Center
I hope to share my passion for life, love, and adventure with everyone I meet. Yoga and travel have been the greatest teachers in my life. They open my heart, allow me to learn, and connect me with so many beautiful people and places.
Juli is the co-founder of GOYO as well as a Yogini Entrepreneur and founder/publisher of YOGA + Life Magazines. A teacher of over 2 decades, wife, mom, and mtn girl, Juli promises to bring you the very best of what she is living and learning each day (yoga, adventure, family, magazines, media, business, successes/failures++). You will also get a little bit of her humor (okay a lot) and of course, a lot of love. Read more about Juli here.
SAMPLE DAY Schedule
- 8am: Group Breakfast
- 9am: Yoga
- 10am: Hike, Surf, Explore
- 12pm: Lunch
- 1pm-4pm- surf/yoga/relax
- 6:30pm: Group Organic Dinner
- Spa Appointments throughout
• 6 night’s accommodations
• Airport Shuttle (Round-Trip)
• 6 breakfasts, 4 dinners
• Morning snacks (coffee, fresh baked bread, homemade nut butters, yogurt, fresh fruit)
• Mid-day snacks (cold pressed detox drinks and smooties, homemade nut milks, fresh fruit, etc.)
• Purified Drinking water
• 1 fresh coconut water per person, per day
• 1 Professional Massage
• 3 days Board Rentals
• 1 Days Surfing Lessons
• Excursion to Mayan Ruins
• Waterfall Hike (1/2 Day Trip)
• 1 Night of Salsa Dancing class
• Yoga mats, towels, blocks, and other yoga accessories
• Daily property maintenance, yard work, cleaning, etc.
Whats not included?
- $1650 per person (shared room), 25% deposit due at time of signing up to secure your spot, final payment due 60 days prior. $2200 single room.
- Once we receive your deposit, you will receive a packet regarding your individual preferences and travel arrangements.
Who should sign up for this retreat?
All levels of yoga/surf experience welcome. We offer sessions for beginners on through to the experienced practitioner. Yoga expertise is NOT NECESSARY!
Come travel, play and have fun in our safe group dynamic. It’s the best way to travel and explore.