Enjoy the perfect balance of outdoor exploration and indoor relaxation all in one week lead by Backcountry Yoga gal, Laura Loewy!
Enjoy 4 days of big mountain skiing…fresh powder, bluebird winter days, and the mountain air at 9,600feet. After a long day on the hill, enjoy a relaxing yoga session followed by a delicious healthy meal from our own personal chef!
Our home will be located right in the town of Breckenridge, where you can shop, eat, snowshoe, hike, dog sled, enjoy a spa day and of course yoga & meditation every day!
Dates: Feb 25-March 3, 2018
Group Size: 15
Locations: Breckenridge, Colorado
Activities: Yoga, Snow Sports, Massage
Airport: Denver, Colorado
Accommodation: A lovely home in Breckenridge
Laura Loewy, Backcountry Yoga
Laura found yoga while living next to the Teton National Park, of Wyoming in 2012. There she fostered a deep meditation and solo yoga practice that took her into the mountains, rivers, and valleys of the wilderness. Upon finishing her 200 hour yoga teacher she was determined to bring her connection with the outdoors to her yoga practice inside. Laura combines her awareness of the natural world with a strong and invigorating vinyasa power flow. She focuses on breath, body awareness, and surrendering to the sensations that make you feel alive.
• Airport transportation
• Breakfast and Dinner in Breckenridge
• Optional Backcountry Adventure
• Daily Yoga
Does not include:
• Extra Activities
• Ski Rentals
• 4 day Vail Resorts ski pass
• Dog Sledding
• Cross Country Skiing
• Additional Massage
- Priced starting at $1800 per person (Rooms are shared occupancy).
- Private rooms available for extra cost)
- 50% deposit due at time of signing up to secure your spot, final payment due 60 days prior.
- Once we receive your deposit, you will receive a packet regarding your individual preferences and travel arrangements.
Who should sign up for this retreat?
All levels of yoga/skiing experience welcome. Expertise is NOT NECESSARY!
Come travel, play and have fun in our safe group dynamic. It’s the best way to travel and explore.