Surf uncrowded waves, set new intentions, play and explore in the lovely land of Playa Maderas inNicaragua!
Enjoy SURFING, Yoga, Healthy food and some real time for rest and relaxation amist the beaches of Nicaragua. Organic meals, activities and lodging included.
Dates: December 2-8, 2017
Group Size: 14
Activities: Yoga, Hiking, Surfing, Dining, and more.
Airport: Managua, Nicaragua
I hope to share my passion for life, love, and adventure with everyone I meet. Yoga and travel have been the greatest teachers in my life. They open my heart, allow me to learn, and connect me with so many beautiful people and places.
SAMPLE DAY Schedule
- 8am: Group Breakfast
- 9am: Yoga
- 10am: Hike, Surf
- 12pm: Lunch
- 1pm-4pm- surf/yoga/relax
- 6:30pm: Group Organic Dinner
- Spa Appointments throughout
• All in country transportation, airport transfers
• Accommodations for duration of retreat
• Three organic meals a day, local beer and rum
• 1 Guided surf lesson
• Surf Board rental for the week
• Group therapeutic yoga sessions
• 1 Massage
Whats not included?
• Airfare to Liberia, Costa Rica…we will go through customs to Nicaragua.
- $1550 per person (shared room), 25% deposit due at time of signing up to secure your spot, final payment due 60 days prior. $2150 single room.
- Once we receive your deposit, you will receive a packet regarding your individual preferences and travel arrangements.
Who should sign up for this retreat?
All levels of yoga/surf experience welcome. We offer sessions for beginners on through to the experienced practitioner. Yoga expertise is NOT NECESSARY!
Come travel, play and have fun in our safe group dynamic. It’s the best way to travel and explore.