Let’s not only “retreat” together but let’s work on your business strategy too. When was the last time your retreat was a business write off?
Who should attend this retreat?
- Existing business owners who need help determining what the next step is for them in launching their business to the next level.
- New entrepreneurs who are hoping to launch a business within the next year.
- Anyone trying to hone in on making a career in the wellness industry.
- Wellness professionals who need help separating business goals from passion projects.
- Individuals who may be looking to brand themselves and/or a particular product or service they provide.
- Teachers, Studio Owners, Managers, YTT Facilitators, Wellness Industry Professionals, Retreat Facilitators, Writers, Specialists, Wanna-be’s!
- GET CLEAR ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE A LIVING DOING WHAT YOU ARE DOING!
How much Business work will there be?
When we aren’t doing yoga or some fun outdoor group activity (hiking, biking, etc) we will be in room with laptops open most of the time. This means be ready for everything. From website analysis to social media strategy, marketing, tag-lines, logos, core foundations, goal-setting including special guests… we will put forth a plan for you so that when you leave you are inspired to not only maintain your yoga practice, but you will have a powerful tool to use your practice to help launch your business in the direction set forth through this retreat process. Leave with clear direction on how to steer your brand towards success… and that does mean financial success.
How do I find out more?
If you are unsure if this is right for you, just email me and we can qualify you. But I can tell you right now, if you are thinking this MAY be right for you, it probably is. There is no time like the present. Choose to invest in the power of you, I promise you won’t regret it.
Breckenridge, Colorado | March 2-3, 2017
Breckenridge, Colorado is an amazing mountain destination with inspirations all around, from hiking, biking, skiing, riding, snowshoeing, quaint shopping, 5-star dining – use this destination as a get-away from it all and go back home from this immersion/stay in beautiful Breckenridge, like a new person. If you wish to extend your stay, we can help with those arrangements. MORE ABOUT BRECKENRIDGE, COLORADO!
Accommodations: Reservations can be made for the retreat dates at Beaver Run Resort and Conference Center and meetings and yoga will take place in Breckenridge city limits. Location TBA. Beaver Run offers a free shuttle all around town if you should arrive without transportation.
Airport: Denver International Airport
Airport Shuttle Service: Peak 1 Express is recommended for the best rates.
Facilitator/Mentor: Speaker/Presenter, Entrepreneur, and Yoga + Life Founder, Juli Rathke
Included: Retreat Facilitation, Yoga, Special Guests Presenters, Group Activities
Not Included: Transportation & Lodging, Meals
Can I make Payments?
The answer is YES!
Should you wish to make payments you can make a deposit now of $300 with full balance due 60 days prior.